What is the difference and why should you make the investment in Pro:Idiom technology?
The most basic explanation is that Pro:Idiom is a patented technology that allows the protection of encrypted HD and SD video and music over cable, satellite or video on-demand services. To protect copyrighted content, encryption is required from head-end to the television, and Pro:Idiom satisfies this need. Many content providers require Pro:Idiom in order for the guest rooms to receive a High Definition (HD) Signal – and a hotel television signal encrypted with Pro:Idiom requires a HD TV that can decrypt that signal.
Hospitality 1 offers both Pro:Idiom TVs and non-Pro:Idiom television solutions. Samsung, LG and RCA all offer Pro:Idiom TVs to provide your guests with the the best HD in-room content. Non-Pro:Idiom TVs may also be a viable option, so call our experts now to ensure you make the best possible investment.
If your property is about to upgrade TVs or switch content providers, it is very important to check the requirements needed to deliver your hotel’s in-room entertainment. Technology-savvy hotel guests expect a seamless, secure television experience. Hospitality 1 is committed to offering a selection of televisions to meet each hotel’s specific needs.
Hospitality 1 can help you if you have questions about:
- The differences between hospitality, commercial-grade and consumer televisions.
- Warranties (Yes, they are important. In fact, hospitality-grade televisions come with 2-year warranties while consumer-grade televisions usually come with a 90-day warranty, which is voided in a commercial setting).
- Security and Maintenance issues
- Hotel Franchise brand requirements
- Samsung Smart TV platforms
- Samsung LYNK REACH Content Management Solutions
- RCA Hospitality Value Series LEDs
- LG Pro:Centric Hospitality LED TVs with Integrated Pro:Idiom
Guests expect a high-definition television and the same ease of connectivity they have at home. Hospitality 1 also provides the RoomCast solution, which allows guests to play their content seamlessly on in-room hospitality TVs.
Hospitality 1 is happy to work with you to make sure you make the right investment in your hotel, and more importantly, the right investment to keep your hotel guests happy.