- Your guests travel with their movies, TV shows, games, photos and music in the palm of their hands.
- Guests feel at home when their own content is streaming to the TV with Roomcast powered by Google Chromecast.
- Roomcast is compatible with the devices that guests travel with including iOS and Android phones and tablets; as well any laptop running the Chrome browser.
Simple For Guests
One press of the remote brings up Roomcast on the TV. After joining the secure private WiFi, guests can open any of their cast-enabled apps, tap the Cast button, and watch their favorite content on the big screen. Everything is controlled right from the guest's own phone, tablet or laptop using the apps that they already have and love. They don't need to enter a username and password and can even keep using their phone for other things without disturbing what's playing.
Simple For Hotels
Roomcast is an "over-the-top" streaming solution that is simply added to your existing guestroom TV system. There's no head-end equipment, server or software to install. Simply connect Roomcast to power, ethernet and the TV and turn it on. There are no contracts or content fees. Try it in one room or thousands. It's that simple.
- iMediaCast offers an innovative, affordable way to upgrade hotel in-room entertainment offerings which enables guests to effortlessly mirror and stream content from their mobile devices to the in-room TV.
- iMediaCast is intuitive and comes with three wired-connection options, which supports most mobile devices along with a wireless connectivity module that supports Miracast and Airplay.
- It also supports two kinds of charging solutions for the mobile devices: wired and wireless.
- It connects easily to the existing TV's HDMI port and does not require network or TV upgrades. Guests can access content using their own LTE or 3/4G network or be given access the hotel's Wi-Fi network.
- Supports seemless screen mirroring of mobile devices via both wired and wireless connectivity
- Wired video support for Apple products: iPhones, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Wired video support for Android and Microsoft platforms including support for all major smart phone manufacturers including: Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Moto, Microsoft, etc.
- Wireless support for both Airplay (Apple products) and Miracast (All Android and Microsoft products)
- Support for HDMI copnnectivity for screen sharing PC/Laptop
- Works with all major hospitality TV brands. Plug and Play, no TV remote control required
- High-powered chargers
- QuickCharge compatible on USB ports for fast charging rate
- Support for Qi wireless charging
- Works with existing TVs. No update to TVs required
- Works with existing wifi network - no wifi network upgrades required
- Works with existing internet connections - no internet bandwidth upgrades required
- Very easy installation